Monday, March 28, 2011

Back in the Summer of '69 - Those were the best days of my life.

Best Blogger Tips
Summer is definitely here. Thinking about summer always gives me the creeps. You can't blame me, here in the middle east I always have to get myself ready to battle the roasting heat. The best way to beat the heat that I thought of is to welcome it with style. This summer, I vow to embrace the VINTAGE trend. Vintage fashion in its true sense is to blend the classic line with the modern ardor. Refreshing to the eyes, it offers an option of combined earth and pastel colors. Aside from that, the comfortable fabric and the relaxed patterns will totally help us cool down.


I'd like to share how special this collection is to me. Let me send my love to the brains behind every shoot we do for each batch of style that I feature. Rona, Chat, Rach and Tine for helping me organize, from brainstorming, shopping, scouting for locations, taking wonderful photos and for keeping up with a RAW (tuod, hinde marunong magpose, ilang na ilang) model like me. These guys comprises my dream team, such talented stylists, make up artists, photographers, lahat na - what makes it exceptional is that none of us are pros in these fields. For this shoot God sent us his army of angels who offered to help us make things more beautiful. Mr. Ramil Leonida, a well trained photographer and his friend Kuya Ronnie rendered assistance in this little madness we've created. Thank you so much for your patience and kindness. Kuya Ramil and Kuya Ronnie, super DA BEST kayo! :) Kuya Ramil is offering on site and studio portraiture services here in the UAE. So for those who'd like their picture taken strikingly, you may contact him at +97150 8762183.


Please send me a message using the contact me link located at the right side of this page if you like a price list for these items or if you want to ask me just about anything (kahit pangshowbiz, echos) and I promise to reply promptly. You may also add me on Facebook, just click on the FB widget. 


So come rummage through my closet and join me in welcoming summer the old fashioned yet trendy way.  This summer season = best days of our lives.


Style no. 1





Stradivarius - KhakiShorts (brown belt included)
New Look - Floral Wedge
Forever 21 - Gold Owl Necklace 


Style no. 2









Forever 21 - It Girl Gray Shirt
Forever 21 - White Shorts
Forever 21 - Gold Owl Necklace

Wisteria Cantik - Red Wedge (not for sale)



Style no. 3
 

Forever 21 - Denim Shorts (Brown Belt included)
New Look - Floral Wedge
Forever 21 - Gold chain with heart pendant



Style no. 4











Forever 21 - Jimi Hendrix shirt
Bershka Denim Skirt (not for sale)
Blanco - Small Satchel (available in oak, brown and blue)


Style no. 5 



  


Stradivarius - Denim Shorts
Stradivarius - Red Belt

Wisteria Cantik - Red wedge (not for sale)

Style no. 6




H&M - Maxi Dress
Forever 21 - Gold Chain with white pendant


Style no. 7








Urban Behavior - Floral Sleeveless top
H&M - Bell Bottom Pants (light blue)
Splash - Blue Wedge 

Style no. 8




Forever 21 - Long sleeves checkered top
Forever 21 - Gold chain with heart pendant
American Eagle - shorts (not for sale)
New Look - Floral wedge 
 
Style no. 9






Forever 21 - Denim long sleeves
Forever 21 - Gold knotted chain
Stradivarius - Black shorts (not for sale)
Wisteria Cantik - Denim wedge (not for sale)

Style no. 10





 

Forever 21 - Sleeveless Romper (Black)

Style no. 11




Forever 21 - Venus Cut Floral Romper

Style no. 12





Urban Behavior - Tube Dress (Stripes - Maroon and Khaki)

Our Favorite Part of the shoot (Yipee!)






Goofing around with Kuya Ramil and Kuya Ronnie - THANK YOU!

 


There goes my summer fling. Like what you saw? Please share this page on Twitter or Facebook,  you may conveniently click on the Share it button at the right side of this page.  Thank you and happy shopping! :) 


Photos by: Ramil Leonida, Rona, Rach and Tine





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dahling! me love the blanco bag! are you selling it?! if so how much? and how can i get it?!

Miejay Madla said...

HI! yup I'm selling the bag. I saw your email address on your blogger profile, will send you a message there about the details. Thanks! :)

sohirach said...

I love style 6! You are so inspirational! If you get the time to check out my blog I would love your opinions!
Follow me?
http://www.so--hi.blogspot.com/

Miejay Madla said...

Thanks Rach! Sure, I will check your blog out. :)

July said...

you look like sofia loren in the 1st pic miej. ganda

Miejay Madla said...

Ms. Loren is such a beauty! I think we're incomparable. LOL. Thanks JULS! :)

Post a Comment