Saturday, March 5, 2011

My first time was awkward.

Best Blogger Tips

My first time I can describe as awkward, it still felt like Christmas morning though. I honestly don't know what you have in mind, but I was talking about my first time attending a boat show. I went to the event with virgin friends so like me, they were anxious to know the naked truth about what goes in the show. We have VIP passes so we can choose to attend all dates listed. The Dubai International Boat show is an annual event organized by the Dubai World Trade Center for dealers or the public of products by various manufacturers in the marine industry. On its 19th year, the exposition was held on March 1-5, 2011 at the Dubai International Marine Club next to the Le Meridien Mina Seyahi hotel. 


Described as the largest and most important showcase in the Middle East, a lot of suppliers came to exhibit their products and services enticing more consumers to participate in the said event. First timers like me usually have lofty expectations, and I can just conclude that the show left me in awe.  Well, I'm just satisfied to have a taste of  middle eastern luxury just by hopping into and exploring boats in display. I can't help but I ask myself, can people really afford all these? Some clearly can, and without a doubt I'm not one of the lucky few.  Taking a peek at extravagance and smiling my best at the photos we took was enough for me to say,  ang pagkain pa rin ng isaw sa kanto can best define happiness for me, I was just there for the show. 


Welcome!


I remember talking about "beams" here. LOL!


It's all about the lips!


Yes, there are cars too. Here's Chat posing with one.


Rona and the Benz


VIP for a night


Golden Propeller? 


Makapag-scuba diving kaya?


Miniature Yacht


Surfboards


The patrons


Engine daw 


Lakad lakad lang


The Price is Right!


Bentley models? :)


What are we so happy/surprised about?


It's us on the screen! We honestly believe it's the camera used in submarines


PAK!


Isa pang PAK!


Lounging inside the yacht!


This is actually the view from the bathroom. Soshal.


Si kuya nagpapicture pa kasama namin :) LOL!


Ang bagong tambayan. Chos.


Ang saya!


Ang SARAP!


Single beds


Loving the view


John


Lumaptop pa si Rona


Madame Klaudia's catwalk


Rach on the steering wheel :)


Chat relaxing by the deck




Ahh..hanging out on a bed in a 6 million AED yacht, this is the life! How was your first time? I've mentioned mine was awkward, but it was an amazing, just like Christmas morning.  Why don't you tell me about yours? =)


O, balik totoong buhay...Here's a glimpse of the real life after the show. Sweet F*ckin Child of Mine by Rach, Tine and Miej. RAK NA RAK!!! Hahahahahaha!




A big, big thank you to Tine's Boss, Ludwig for making this happen! =) You're a good soul, you've such a kind heart! Salamat po! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment