Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kaya for Superga.

Best Blogger Tips
School's in, summer's out.  The school season provokes panic attack for most mothers like me.  We have to bravely march to malls with a list in one hand and a calculator in the other battling hard to stay within the budget.  This season is my daughter, Kaya's first time to conquer big school.  Before school started, she always tell me on phone conversations how bored she was at home and that she wanted classes to begin badly.  


Guilt is creeping out on me because I was away from her for too long.  I know that I left her with no choice but to endure my absence.  That breaks my heart.  Good thing communication has changed drastically, so somehow I don't miss out on important moments.  My brother and I were constantly exchanging messages on BB messenger when they went out shopping for Kaya's school stuff.  Like any other girl, Kaya was highly delighted to shoe shop.  Shopping with her is considerably an easy task. You can just sit on one corner, watch her move around until she grabs something interesting. Believe me, this girl has awesome taste.  Check out her latest find - Superga!









Superga Kids 2750 Cotj Button Canvas Trainer



Superga is an Italian footwear line for sports and leisure which started in 1911, a whopping 100 years in the market.  The most popular model, 2750, was made in 1925. This year Alexa Chung - model, actress and TV presenter, was made muse by this sneaker band.  






Check out the celebrities who sport Superga sneakers.


Katie Holmes Cruise






Violet Affleck






Liv Tyler




Kristen Stewart






Ashley Olsen



Guy Ritchie

Elijah Wood

Zahara Jolie Pitt

Halle Berry's Babe, Nahla

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Johnny Depp's kid Lily Rose

Ziggy Marley's daughter Judah

As for me, I have my eyes fixed on this pair. And oh, I'm flying to Italy in a few days (thank you to everyone who supported me and my friend Tine- We are so excited!), I have to grab myself one.




Here's a clip of Superga's photo shoot featuring Alexa Chung.



Kaya's mobile phone photos taken by: JM Madla

0 comments:

Post a Comment