Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm a rainbow!

Best Blogger Tips
Anyone else feel like a rainbow?  Last Saturday, I actually felt like one.  I felt a hundred times better that day.  Me and my best girls Rach, Rona and Chat drove all the way to Abu Dhabi to get ripped!  We went to Al Forsan Sports Club for a dose of activities that give us a natural high.  As a neophyte on the board, that day was my initiation day.  I was so excited, I caught myself literally jumping around as soon as we got there.  It was unforgivably hot that afternoon so we waited for about 2 more hours before finally battling the cable.  Rona and Chat were overly excited they decided to jump into it right away.

As for Rach and me, we killed two hours by just being lazy while consuming as much alcohol as we can.  Bar would stop serving alcohol at 6 pm since it's a holiday the following day (liquor ban).  Boo!  So we took as much photos as we can to kill time and tried to gain more confidence by sipping more of those Bacardi cocktails. Hahaha! 

So here's my rainbow day in photos.

Hot wind blowing on my face like a hair dryer.
She's like a rainbow, coming colors in the air...
May mainit ang ulo! =)
May sumingit! =)
Leaving so soon
Masaya ka masyado!
I was tempted to grab her top, beautiful!
ROCK!
Bona and Batter
So here's the series of lazy photos.  Yung isa ang init lang ng ulo, yung isa naman hinde mawala yung ngiti sa labi. Bilog ang mundo. ahahahaha!
Lazy =D
Saya + Init ulo
Masayang masaya + Mainit na mainit ang ulo =)
Ayan happy na ulit =)
Ganda kahit nangaasar yung mukha! =)
Init pa rin ulo? =)
Rach still forcing a smile. =)
Mawawala ba naman 'to? Chismisan! =)
=)
Rona getting started
Ready?
GO!
Woohoo!
=)
Me checking kung nakakapaso pa rin ang init
Oo eh, nakakapaso pa rin!
Iinom na lang natin?
Naman! Mga naka tig 3 ata kami nito. =)
=)
Chat on a rough start
Bonalyn
Rarampa? =D
=)
One hand! Yabang!
Splash!
=)
Closer
One hand ulit!
As soon as Mr. Sun showed signs of retreating, we immediately grabbed our gear.  We started on the knee board, kuya Cesar, our instructor patiently prepared us for this big debut, haha.  It was so hard to take things seriously since we were loaded with alcohol, but still we got everything he taught.  The first pull gave me a kick on the nerves, but everything went easy breezy after that.  Tapos hinanap hanap na namin, tapos paulit-ulit na kami. =)
Kuya sharing helpful techniques
Strapping myself
Sinong excited?!
Sino?! Haha!
Push!
Pull!
Go marsie!
My turn!
Woohooo!
See, kalmang kalma ako. :p
LOVE!
Nganga marsie!
Saya!
Sarap no?
My first fall
After 2 million turns, eto si Rach
=)
Kapoy kaayo!
Hmm.. mukhang napakaimportante ng ginagawa mo ah! =D
Kaya pa? 'Til 9:59 pm kayo diba? =D
Sobrang galing ng mga batang 'to magwake board!
Ano 'te, walang pagod? =)
Finally, picture ni Chat on the board.
Bona
Batter
Calm
Fita moves
My next activity
Picture na lang muna for now
Hotness!
PI! =)
Napunit dress ko dito sa kagustuhang pumatong sa bench.
It was about closing hour when I went to my place of stress release.  The firing range.  If you want to read about my nerve wracking first time, you've got to read this post: Happiness is a warm gun. Entering the range still give me the jitters, but I was more confident this time.  I was inspired.  There's an energy that comes through the release of tension that I ought to get when I pull that trigger.  Kuya Bal was my guide that day.  Bal was really cool and calm and he was able to pass all those good vibes to me.  Sa sobrang simmered down ng moment, naka bulls eye ako!  My first one!  All four beautiful bullets hitting the middle area.  It felt like redemption.  He was also happy that I grouped my shots close together.  "Nothing but the neck and head", he said. 
My secured place
Keeping me relaxed
Induction all over again
Helping me concentrate on my aim
Relaxed na, nakakatawa na eh.
Practice shot
Live ammunition
That awful sound
More tips
 Serious naman!
 Bang Bang, my baby shot me down (love that Nancy Sinatra song)
So proud of myself.  Lakas maka-KILL BILL nito! =)

Up until today I'm suffering from extreme body ache.  I woke up last Sunday and I can't move a muscle.  I was lying in bed, totally conscious but I just can't move without feeling pain.  It would need extra effort to comb my hair, it's that painful.  But as I always say, I find glory in it - the pleasure in pain.  I needed it.  I wanted it.  

"Have you seen her dressed in blue, see the sky in front of you
And her face is like a sail , speck of white so fair and pale."                                       - Rolling Stones

0 comments:

Post a Comment